Sunday, February 19, 2012

Quotes

Thought provoking day... many things to think about to dream about to aspire to. But there is a small word that can rob me from following a passion or reaching for more, FEAR!!! But I refuse to allow it from hindering me in any way, shape, or form. One, because I believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and that He can take the fear away and replace it with courage and strength. And two, the quote by Henry C. Link says it best, "While one person hesitates because he feels inferior, the other is busy making mistakes and becoming superior." Well, with alot of prayer and thought I've decided to open a business of sorts. I will share more as I hammer out a couple of details... such as getting the place for the rent that meets my budget and also, getting a loan to enable myself to have a budget. I know those are not minor details to most, but I have faith that something will work out. If not, I'll keep busy making mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment