Monday, March 5, 2012

DUH!!!!

Oh my Gosh! Well there is a reason that I haven't posted in a long while. That is simply I couldn't find my blog. Yeah, you read that right....couldn't find my dang blog. I have been trying desperatly to update you with my latest news with "Painted Farmgirl" but found out I was typing in the wrong user name. Only took me a week to figure it out. That doesn't say much about my computer skills, but hopefully it will get better. But, I guess it's true when people say "IF I CAN DO IT, ANYBODY CAN DO IT". At least I believe it applies here. I am going to be in the building and doing the repairs starting Wednesday, can't wait. Whoever says starting a buisness is fun definatly doesn't live in Georgetown Township. Wow, what a lot of red tape and rigamarole (not sure how to spell that word) they have you go through. They insist you apply for the okay of your NEW business and want to know what kind of sign you are going to have and how tall it will be and if it is going to be attached to the building or not before you even know if you have the okay to have the business. I'm like "Why would anyone in their right mind know what size and look of a sign they need for a business they don't know if they can get permission to have?" Talk about putting the cart before the horse. They pretty much want to know what kind of toilet paper I plan on using on the first and third tuesdays of every month. I AM SO SURE! Anyway, I should have more updates sooner now that I believe I understand some of this blog thing. However, the RED CREDENZA is done I'm just waiting for my brother to pick it up and put it in their house before I take the finale picture. Got to get the full effect, ya know?

No comments:

Post a Comment