Saturday, March 24, 2012

FINALLY!!

Well I have some pictures of the red credenza. I hope they do it justice. The red color is the color of a ripe strawberry. It has been a busy couple weeks getting the store ready too. I am loving the challenge but would be fine with being done. I have a VERY interesting recap on my quitting diet coke too by the way. I'll wait til next time to tell about it. Quickly, I'm sorry that I'm all over the place tonight but I lost my Grandma Thursday and she was very dear to me. I come from a close knit family and she was more to me than Grandma, she was my friend. I'll miss her terribly. But she leaves a legacy and I'm gonna do my best to carry it on, and make her proud. Thank you God for 38 years with my grandma, Victoria Elliott!

No comments:

Post a Comment