Thursday, April 12, 2012

What would I do without Michelle?

I know it has been awhile since my last post. I know I have gone on and on bout how busy it is developing a business and how there is tons of details to keep track of. True as this is there is more to it, lots more. NOBODY could start and build a successful business on their own. I am so blessed to have amazing friends and family that have been here to help me in my endeavor. I especially couldn't do it without Michelle Hinken, the peanut butter on my PB&J,the cherry on my sundae, the pepperoni on my pizza, etc. I can't wait to show all my supporters/helpers/encouragers my sincere gratefulness and appreciation. I promise to NEVER take you for granted to the best of my ability. To Michelle, THANK YOU... THANK YOU... THANK YOU. I couldn't do this without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment